ACP - ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL
G5 Aluminium Composite panel is a sandwich panel consisting of Polyethylene core material produced using advanced technology. The aluminium composite panel is coated with Polyvinylidene Fluoride, or PVDF is a highly non-reactive and pure thermoplastic fluoropolymer. It is also known as KYNAR, HYLAR, SOLEF or SYGEF.
Application of G5 (ACP)
Curtain Wall decoration, advertising board, signboards, like commercial centre, offices, banks, cladding, facades, roofs, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchen cabinets and balconies, partitions, furniture, canopies, tunnels, subway interiors, telephone booths, column covers or renovations, Display platforms, yachts, industrial usage etc.
G5 (ACP) Colour Selection
Silver, bright silver, metallic champagne, champagne, copper, ivory, pearl white, pink, metallic grey, violet, ocean blue, blue, coffee, orange, green, Indian red, stone pattern, crisscross silver, woven + silver, lambency silver, natural woven stainless steel, zebra pattern silver, hammer stamp, etc.
(Other special colours are also available)
ACP - DIMENSION
Dimensions of G5 (ACP)
- Total Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Aluminium foil thickness: 0.15mm, 0.21mm, 0.3mm, 0.4mm, 0.5mm
- Widths: Standard width: 1220mm Maximum width: 1600mm
- Lengths: standard length: 2440mm 5. Standard size: 1220 * 2440mm; special size is available upon request; 6. Surface Coating: PVDF, Polyester coating
Raw materials of Aluminium Composite panel
- USA PPG and Sweden Berger fluorocarbon coating;
- High quality aluminium alloy foil of AA3003 and AA5005;
- American DuPont or Japanese MITSUBISHI Macromolecule sticking film;
- Core material: fireproof polyethylene or normal polyethylene (PE);
ACP - FEATURES
- Excellent weather resistance and fire resistance;
- Excellent durability and good torsion strength;
- Lightweight, rigid and superior surface flatness;
- Good impact-resistance and ultra strong peeling strength;
- Good workability, simple installation, easy processing and maintenance;
- Environmental protection.
AHP - ALUMINIUM HONEYCOMB PANEL
G5 Aluminium Honeycomb panel is widely used in the interior and exterior wall decoration，furniture, partition, product display platform, aircraft manufacturing industry etc., with light, high strength and big rigidness features.
The Honeycomb panel total thickness varies from 4mm to 25mm with the aluminium foil thickness varying between 0.5mm to 1.6mm. The honeycomb plate with an interlayer plate is only 1/5 of weight of the aluminium plate of the same rigidness and 1/10 of that of the steel plate. The mutually connected honeycombed cores are just like numerous steel beams. Distributed and fixed within the whole plate.
The shear force is not easy to produce in order to stabilize the plate and to enable its resistance to the wind pressure larger than that of the aluminium plastic plate and single aluminium plate. The product is not easy to deform with a good level and straight features and the straight and level degree can be achieved even if the latticing dimension of the honeycombed plate is large. So it is the first choice of the light, green materials.
Application of G5 (AHP)
Curtain Wall decoration, advertising board, signboards, like commercial centre, offices, banks, cladding, facades, roofs, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchen cabinets and balconies, partitions, furniture, canopies, telephone booths, column covers or renovations, Display platforms, yachts, fascias and shop fronts, industrial usage etc.
G5 (AHP) Colour Selection
Silver, bright silver, ivory, pearl white, metallic grey, stone pattern, etc.
(Other special colours are also available)
AHP - DIMENSION
Dimensions of G5 (AHP)
- Total Thickness: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Aluminium foil thickness: 0.5 - 1.6mm
- Widths: Standard width: 1220mm Maximum width: 1900mm
- (Special width available upon request)
- Lengths: Standard length: 2440mm Special length available upon request
- Standard size: 1220 x 2440mm (4ft x 8ft)
Surface Coating: PVDF, Polyester coating
AHP - FEATURES
Features of G5 (AHP)
- Light and straightness
- Excellent rigidness
- Excellent resistance to wind pressure
- Easy to machine and model
- Excellent weather resistance
- High strength
- Good sound and thermal insulation
- Good shock absorption
- Energy saving, heat reservation and environmental protection
AHP - PHOTOS